Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weds nights ride!!

Still over 80 degrees!!  waited till 7pm to leave.  We left out of our yard and went left and traveled up hills- and we even made it up by Williams's hill! wow without stopping!  wow what a hill.  then it was all downhill to ball fields and town.  took rte 5 back to Red village rd and onto lily pond rd.

I could only make about 1/2 way up the huge hill but that's o.k. my bad knee was sure feeling it and wanted to not push too much.  So Darin and I whizzed home 4/2 miles later.. wow the shower felt great!!

I THINK I am actually losing weight too- that's a huge bonus!! Hope it continues!

I also found out about a free womens beginners mtn biking group that bikes every weds evening so unfortunately for Darin I will be doing it.  I feel bad that Darin cant' find a beginner mens group like I have here.  It will help me learn what to do correctly.  

hugs:)
karen

No comments:

Post a Comment