Monday, July 18, 2011

Todays ride- Monday

Darin emailed me from work- hey from Valley View to the pub outback in east burke its 4.6 miles one way- wanna try it?  SURE.. up to the challenge.  but MAN was my inner butt sore!!!! I ordered padded bike shorts for me this am:)  that will surely help!  It was much harder today as the terrain had a lot more of an incline than stowe did.  More of a challenge for me. 

It was again so nice ot be with Darin and biking through, smelling raspberry bushes, flowers, etc all around you in the clean mountain air.  Nothing like it.  here is a pic from today after our 9.2 mile ride.  YESSSSSSS:)))

we hope to ride stowe again on sat. but get there earlier so we can work on getting through the trail faster this time:)  will see what the weather holds for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment